Modern living places a variety of stresses on our bodies that can result in physical discomfort. Wendi Evans P.T. specializes in achieving natural, healthy relief from pain and discomfort, using a combination of traditional, alternative, and manual physical therapy techniques.
With over twenty years of experience, Wendi provides one-on-one, hands- on techniques, designed to reduce pain and improve posture, flexibility, alignment, strength, and overall function. Since dysfunction in one region can affect many other areas, she offers a holistic approach tailored to the patient, instead of limiting the focus to a particular body part.
This type of treatment is helpful for people with:
• acute and chronic pain
• conditions associated with stress
• muscular spasm
• spinal or ribcage problems
(including disc disease and nerve pain)
• sports-related or other injuries
• headaches, including migraine
• TMJ dysfunction
• recovery from surgery or childbirth
• symptoms of chronic illness, including Lyme Disease